Monday, February 25, 2008

Hummm...


Yeah, don't ask? LOL! Cows! It was so much fun to kill them! Of course it was on Normal difficulty but I got a lot of gems. And, what the fuck, all of my runes that were in the encampment just vanished!


I put them out of my inventory to clear room and arrange things, and when i went to get them it let me pick one up and they
DISSAPEARED. I couldn't believe it. I was so mad. Like I was PISSED because I seriously was making a nice rune collection and they just vanish...i was playing in a private game as well (see the shot at the top? That was my game). WTF. -.;-

Did I mention I hate Securom? That makes the game unplayable so I have to reinstall every time I want to play. I developed a workaround for it by alt-tabbing but soon after my anti-virus decided to restart my computer! So now I'm not playing tonight because I'm mad. :(

No comments: